Some of those sites are featured in Newsweek Media Group's 2017 media kit:
1. LatinTimes.com -- Regularly updated. Articles are embedded with Newsweek Media Group videos.
2. MedicalDaily.com -- Regularly updated.
3. Player.one -- Regularly updated.
Another domain is featured in the current IBTimes media kit:
4. iDigitalTimes.com -- Redirects to Player.one.
Here are some news sites using that e-mail address which aren't in the media kits:
5. BeautyWorldNews.com -- No updates since April, 2017. Articles contain links to BoomsBeat.
6. Celebeat.com -- No updates since about June 30, 2017. A publication of Claire Entertainment. Articles are embedded with videos from Newsweek Media Group. The address on the Contact page is 30 Broad Street 14th Floor
7. DesignTimes.com -- No updates since April, 2017.
8. DroidReport.com -- No updates since July 16, 2017. Articles are embedded with videos from Newsweek Media Group. The address on the Contact page is 33 Universal Headquarters, 33 Whitehall Street.
9. iDesignTimes.com -- No updates since January, 2016. The address on the About page is 40 Wall Street, Floor 28.
10. iMotorTimes.com -- No updates since April, 2017. The address on the About page is 40 Wall Street, Floor 28.
11. iScienceTimes.com -- No updates since May, 2014.
12. MacRage.com -- No updates since May, 2014
13. MotorTimes.com -- No updates since December, 2014
14. NatureTimes.com -- No updates since January, 2016
15. ScienceTimes.com -- Regularly updated. Articles are embedded with videos from Newsweek Media Group. The address on the Contact page is 2372 Morse Ave., Ste. 410, Irvine, CA.
The following news sites are down, but still use that e-mail address.
What's kind of interesting is that the DesignNTrend website was live until a few weeks ago, and the domain isn't due to "expire" until early 2018. It's the digital equivalent of seeing a storefront go dark. Apparently it was part of Fashion Times Co, because the Contact page includes "Fashion Times Co" in the mailing address.
Fashion Times LLC was acquired by IBT Media back in May, 2015. When IBT Media was undergoing layoffs last year, the reports said Fashion Times was one of the brands being "consolidated," along with Latin Times, Medical Daily, and iDigitalTimes. However, a year later, the Fashion Times website has simply disappeared.
Fashion Times LLC filed two applications for H1B visas in 2015, both dated in September. (Or, at least, the employee's start dates were in September.) The forms listed the employer address as 30 Broad Street, Suite 1480. The "Employer Point of Contact" was Taeok Lee, and his title was "Publisher."